The opportunities for the schools to enhance their technology education capabilities are getting bright with the launch of Atal Tinkering Labs (ATL) initiative by Niti Aayog, Government of India. With the significant experience gained in associating with schools in helping them set up Technology labs in their campus, Tinkrbot stands in a better position to help schools utilize ATL funds in an efficient outcome oriented manner.
Our ATL solutions to schools begins from lab design till the inauguration of the lab. For interested schools, we also help them in organising competitions on specific areas.
1. GeM authorised equipment supplier.
2. Start Up India Certification.
3. Experience of setting up labs across most of the districts of Tamil Nadu in more than 25 schools where labs are functional on regular basis.
4. Complete end to end solutions including furniture, laptops, projectors, rapid prototyping tools.
5. Advanced training module using animated videos.
6. Workshops on specific areas like Arduino, Raspberry Pi, 3D Design at regular intervals.
7. Training to organise competitions and participate in competitions organised by Niti Aayog.
8. Assistance in helping schools to maintain active presence in social media.
9. Supply of equipment that are relevant and essential. We dont encourage schools to use ATL funds for purchase of sofas, RO purifier, CCTV cameras etc.